At Pla & Watts Endodontics, our highest priorities are the health and safety of our patients, dental team, and community. We are thrilled to welcome you back to our offices. We are continuing to practice the most stringent sterile and safe root canal treatments. We also are taking CDC-recommended measures, including increased disinfection of surfaces and furniture in the waiting room, front desk, and restrooms; placing hand sanitizer in the waiting room and following the published pre-screening guidelines below.
Please let us know if:
• you have traveled out of the state or country in the last 14 days.
• you have experienced a fever (even low-grade), dry cough, or difficulty breathing within the last 14 days.
• you have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please help us do our part for everyone's safety:
• Please stay home if you are sick
• Wash your hands before and after an appointment.
• Bring only one essential accompanying person to your appointment if at all needed.
• Please let us know if you would like to reschedule or do not feel comfortable being seen at this time.
• Please let us know if you want to wait in your car and have us call you when we are ready to see you.
Feel free to contact us with any concerns.
Together in health,
Dr. Loubna Pla, Dr. Kristopher Watts, and the Pla & Watts Endodontics team